Saturday, January 31, 2015

Saturday: Weekly & Monthly Wrap-Up!

Hello everyone! Thanks for stopping by (:
This week I read Hopeless by Colleen Hoover and I'm hoping to review it as soon as possible but I already have reviews scheduled for the next two or three Thursdays. I'm still thinking of writing a full review here on my blog if not I'll just post one on Goodreads. I also read a little bit of "Le Survenant". 

If you weren't aware, my goal this year is too read 50 books which is much less than my goal last year. This month I read 13 books and I'm pretty proud considering all the exams I had. I read mostly review copies and only two physical books. 

  • These Broken Stars(Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner || My Review ||
  • Eyes Turned Skyward by Rebecca Yarros || My Review ||
  • To Love Again(Learning To Leave Again #2) by Dori Lavelle || My Review || 
  • Legend(Legend #1) by Marie Lu || My Review ||
  • 32 Seconds by Johanna K. Pitcairn || Review Coming Soon || 
  • Blurred Lines 5-8 by Breena Wilde 
  • Her Gaze by Angel A. || My Review ||
  • Full Measures by Rebecca Yarros || My Review ||
  • You Only Live Once 2 by Elizabeth Nelson
  • Until The End(Sea Breeze #9) by Abbi Glines || Review Coming Soon ||
  • The Man Test(The Marin Test #1)by Amanda Aksel || My Review ||
  • The Commitment Test(The Marin Test #2) by Amanda Aksel || Review Coming Soon ||
  • Hopeless(Hopeless #1) by Colleen Hoover || Review Coming Soon ||



No comments:

Post a Comment