Saturday, February 7, 2015

Saturday: Weekly Wrap-Up!

I finally finished reading this book. My exam was postponed for next Tuesday. I really had a hard time reading this book and I don't know how well or how bad I'm going to do on my exam. I just hope I'll pass. I started reading some books I have to review but I haven't finished any. This week, I focused more on "Le Survenant" and school work.

I can't wait for next Friday, the 13th!!! I'm going to watch FIFTY SHADES OF GREY with my girlfriends. I read the books and the first book was a little traumatizing since it was the first erotic novel I've read, but the last two books were awesome.

That's about it for this week. I know my week seemed really boring but I hope I can read more next week.

Have a nice weekend.
x
Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment