Sunday, June 14, 2015

Rainbow Read-A-Thon TBR!

This is going to be a challenge because I'm going to be a little busy this week, but at the same time I really want to read these books!



The first book that I'm planning on reading and that I chose for the color Orange and Yellow is "How I Live Now" by Meg Rossof. 

I first heard about this on one of Ariel Bisset's videos and if I remember correctly, she liked or loved it. I can't wait to read this short book and I really have high expectations on this one I hope it won't disappoint  me. 







I chose this book for the color BLUE!
The Conspiracy Of Us by Maggie Hall was given to me by my lovely friend Tamara on my 18th birthday last month.  I never heard about this book before, but I looked it up on GR and it doesn't really have a high rating. However, I want to read it and judge after. 








I haven't read any of Susane Colasanti's works, so when I found this at the library I didn't hesitate to pick it up. It looks like a very interesting love triangle and I can't wait to finally read it. This book is for the color Purple.










Blood Red Road by Moira Young for the color RED.
This was recommended to me by my only friend who reads the same books as I do. I started reading it last year, but I just couldn't get into it because of the writing style. Although, a lot of readers really liked it and I'm willing to give it another chance, 








I picked this up along with Something Like Fate at the library because like I said, I never read anything by Susane Colasanti and I think it's about time to finally start reading her books. I chose this book for the color Green.













That's about it for my Rainbow Read-A-Thon TBR. I will keep you guys
updated on my daily reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment