Sunday, July 5, 2015

This week's TBR & #readathons

Hello everyone,
I hope you are all doing well. This week will be a very busy one since I will be participating in two readathons and I will also be reading two books from two book clubs that I'm part of. So without further a due, let me show you all the books that I'm planning on reading this upcoming week. 

I'm participating in the #monthlongreadathon hosted by @alibraryforaries as you might already know. Week 1 ends on Tuesday since week 2 will be starting on Wednesday. I also decided to participate in the #bookskayjulyreadathon hosted by @bookskay which starts tomorrow July 6th to July 12th. There are seven challenges in this read-a-thon and I will cheat a little, but I'm going to try my best to read seven books this week. 

1. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
This book is actually part of my tbr in the #monthlongreadathon week 1 that I haven't finished yet. I will finish it before Wednesday HOPEFULLY!

#Monthlongreadathon week 1 challenge: Movie Adaptation ✓
#bookskayjulyreadathon challenge: Read a book that is being made into a movie/tv show ✓






2. The Conspiracy Of Us by Maggie Hall
This is also part of my tbr in the first week of the #monthlongreadathon that I will probably won't be able to finish before the end of week 1. So, I've decided to read it for the #bookskayjulyreadathon challenge "Read a book that has been given/gifted to you". This book was actually gifted to me on my 18th birthday.


#bookskayjulyreadathon: Read a book that has been given/gifted to you ✓





3. World After (Penryn & The End Of Days #2) by Susan Ee
I'm still currently reading this and I put  it down a couple of times because of my busy schedule. I really want to finish it asap so I can purchase the third book. So yeahhhhhh...

#bookskayjulyreadathon: Read a book that has been spoilt for you & a book with a "W" in the title✓







4. Broken Hearts, Fences And Other Things To Mend by Katie Finn
This is the book of the month of July in the Bookish Beauties Book Club on Goodreads. I can't wait to get into it.

#monthlongreadathon: Intriguing ✓








5. Pride And Prejudice by Jane Austen
This is the book of the month in my book club. I don't think I'll be able to finish it this week, but one thing is for sure, this book will be read by the end of the month.

#monthlongreadathon: Classic ✓
#bookskayjulyreadathon: Read a book that has been on your tbr since last year ✓







6. Crossing The Lines (Heat Wave #3) by Alannah Lynne
This is an ebook from Netgalley that I have to review.

#monthlongreadathon: Eye Candy✓
#bookskayjulyreadathon: Read a book you know nothing about✓








7. Throne Of Glass (Book 1) by Sarah J. Maas
I don't know if I'll be able to start this book with all the books I have to read this week, but we'll seeeeee.

#bookskayjulyreadathon: Read a book recommended by your favorite booktuber✓














No comments:

Post a Comment