Sunday, July 26, 2015

This week's TBR!

Hello, readers!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

I just want to give you guys an update on the two read-a-thons I'm participating in for this last week of July.

Damn. Time flies, next thing you know it's Christmas!

-

For the #monthlongreadathon that started on July 22nd and will end this Wednesday, I managed to finish two books in my tbr pile (I Want It That Way by Ann Aguirre and Dangerous Intentions by Dori Lavelle). I will write a review on Dori Lavelle's book and post it soon, so stay tuned.

For the #TBRTAKEDOWN 2.0, I managed to finish Dangerous Intentions by Dori Lavelle and read Think & Grow by Napoleon Hill before the readathon even started, so I don't think that counts.

I am going to change my tbr for that read-a-thon a little. I won't be reading The Scarlet Letter because I still need to finish Pride & Prejudice, so I'll count that as a book that is out of my comfort zone. Sooooooo yeaaaaaah.

This week, I need to finish three books and they are The Kiss Of Deception by Mary E. Pearson, Divine Vices by Melissa Parkin and Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen.

-

What coming up?

  • BOOKTUBE-A-THON 2015 TBR PILE/VIDEO (Booktube channel here)
  • Dangerous Intentions by Dori Lavelle review
  • #TBRTAKEDOWN 2.0 WRAP-UP
  • TOP 10 favorite book covers video

No comments:

Post a Comment