Friday, July 24, 2015

WEEKLY WRAP-UP!

Hello readers,
This week, I managed to finish three books.

The first book that I finished reading was City Of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare. This is the fourth book of the Mortal Instruments series. I didn't give a 5/5 stars like the previous books, but I gave it a 4.5/5, which is still pretty good. There were just a few things that annoyed me while reading it and that's why I couldn't give it a perfect score.

The second book that I finished was I Want It That Way by Ann Aguirre. This is a new adult novel that talks about a college student who falls in love with the single dad who lives downstairs. I really liked the plot and that's the reason why I actually read it, but there were some scenes where I just speed read. I gave this book a 3/5 stars.

The third book I read was Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. This is a business book and I learned a lot from it. I definitely recommend it to anyone. Since I finished this before the #TBRTAKEDOWN 2.0 readathon, I will be reading Pride & Prejudice for the challenge 'Read a book that is out of your comfort zone'.

So, that's my wrap up for this week. Thank you for reading (:

X

Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment