Sunday, July 19, 2015

WRAP-UP & TBR

Hello readers,
I'm sorry for the late post. I haven't finished a lot of books this past week. After I finished reading City Of Glass by Cassandra Clare, I've been in a book hangover. I wasn't capable of reading anything else. So, I started reading City Of Fallen Angels, the fourth book of the Mortal Instruments series and for some reason I kept putting it down at first. Now, I can read it, but I'm taking my time because I don't have the next book with me yet. 

I'm also in a book buying ban since July 4th, 2015 and I don't want to purchase any books for at least the end of the month. I'm just borrowing the Cassandra Clare books from a friend and she is currently on the other side of the world and won't be back until August.

I read a little bit of Grey by E.L James, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and tried to start reading The Kiss Of Deception by Mary E. Pearson, but like I said I was in a book hangover. 

Oh, and I totally forgot, I also read the Panty Whisperer by Sloane Howell, a novella that's actually free on Amazon. It was a quick read that's why I manage to finish it in less than an hour. Here's my review on it | GOODREADS | if you want to check it out.

Thank you for passing by

xo

Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment