Monday, August 10, 2015

BOOKTUBE-A-THON WRAP UP!

Hey readers!
So, I was trying to film a video, but I sounded so awkward every time. I'm just going to write a post about the book I read this past week because I'm better at writing than talking anyways. haha

On day 1 of the booktubeathon, I reread Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout and three short stories from the Grimm's Complete Fairytales. Reading those complete three challenges:

- Read a book with blue on the cover (Obsidian)
- Read a book by an author who shares the same first letter of your last name (Jennifer L. Armentrout)

- Read a book without letting go of it (Three short fairytales ;)

I also read Twilight Vol. 1 & 2 Graphic Novels. I read them in one sitting, so that also completes the challenge: Read a book without letting go of it.

Then finally, I read The Edge Of Never by J.A. Redmerski and I LOVED IT SO MUCH! It completes the challenge: Read a book you really want to read. This book was amazing and I gave it a 5/5 stars on Goodreads. I'm thinking of writing a review on it here on my blog.

Sadly, I didn't complete all the challenges, but I'm glad I read at least 5ish books in one week.

I hope everyone had a wonderful booktubeathon!!!

That's it for now (:

x

Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment