Monday, August 17, 2015

My Muse Monday 08/17/15

Found this on google, I found it really cute. Credits to the photo owner

August 17th, 2015: My First Muse Monday!

Name of my WIP: Untitled (I haven't found the right title for my story yet)
Goals for the week ahead: Write 1000 words I haven't been writing much lately, so let's start with a lower number of words. I'm going to start college next Monday, so that's kind of nerve-wracking if you ask me. I don't know what to expect besides the fact that I will be having a lot of homework. I'm going to study Literature so, I will be reading and writing a lot which is a GOOD and EXCITING thing. My only problem is that I don't read much classics. Since I've been in a French elementary school and high school, I really hope I won't have much trouble in an English College. I'm excited to improve my writing in English though (:
Writing Tips: The tip that I can share with you guys from experience is to only write when you feel like it. Do not force yourself to continue on with your story when you don't have a new idea on what to write next.

x

Rochelle A.

No comments:

Post a Comment