Sunday, August 2, 2015

This week's TBR/ UPDATE!

Hey, readers!

Ahh' It's nice to blog again. It's been a while. I've been really busy this week, I had to schedule some post so I didn't forget them. I was also in a terrible reading slump. Right now, I can read a little, but I don't know if I can read for many hours straight like usually. I hope I can get back to my normal reading mode in time for the BOOKTUBE-A-THON! 

My tbr for that readathon is on my 'READATHON' page or if you want to watch my video, you can watch it here. I will post my review on 'Dangerous Intentions' by Dori Lavelle soon. It's actually on Goodreads already, but I'll post it here on my blog as well. 

This week, I will try my best to post some reading updates, if not I'll be filming them. I'm also going to film a TOP 5 favorite book covers so stay tuned on my booktube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment