Saturday, August 15, 2015

This week's wrap-up/ UPDATE

Hello readers!
This week wasn't a big reading week, I only read one book because I was back in a reading slump just right at the end of the booktube-a-thon last week. However, I really enjoyed that one novel I read and I gave it a 5/5 stars. It is called 'Off The Page' by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer. I wrote a review on it on Goodreads. Click here to check it out.

I posted my tbr pile for the bout of books 14.0 yesterday and I don't know if I'm going to complete all the challenges I gave myself. Also, I will probably change my mind on some books and read other books than the ones in the list. That always happens to me during read-a-thons. Believe it or not guys, I love read-a-thons, but I'm not really good at it. Although, even if I fail each time, I keep on participating hahaha.

Anyways, have a nice weekend and I'll talk to you guys in my next post (:

x

Rochelle A.

No comments:

Post a Comment