Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Writing!

Hey, readers!

I just wanted to talk about 'writing' today.

If you didn't know, I love writing very much ever since I was a little kid. I already had a big imagination. I just have so many stories to tell that I don't know what to write or where to begin anymore. It's crazy! I start writing this story I had in mind and the next thing I know I have another idea, so I gave up on the other story and write a new one. Many writers could relate to this. It happens to everyone I guess. Usually, I write a lot when I'm really mad or having a bad time. It really helps me calm down and I love how writing can have so much impact in my life and many others as well. It's just like reading books. Writing calms you down and gives you a chance to escape reality. My writing isn't perfect. Most of the time, I post things I didn't edit. The reason why I don't edit a lot of my posts is because I want to see how my writing improves over the years. My goal this year was to actually to write more, but I'm failing that completely because I'm reading more than I write. There's nothing wrong with that and I don't want to force myself to write when I don't feel like writing. Writing is my passion and I don't want it to turn into an obligation. I actually can't wait to study Literature in college and improve my writing even more. I think I'll do this little writing session every Tuesdays now, what do you guys think? This seems like something fun to do. I just have to find different topics to write about every time. Although, once school starts, I will probably not have much time, but I will definitely try.

That's it for today. Thanks for reading (:

xo

Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment