Sunday, September 6, 2015

UPDATE: ON HIATUS!

not my picture, credits to the photo owner

Hello readers,
I hope you are all doing well. I am sorry for the lack of posts again. College life is driving me insane!!! I have so many books/texts to read. It's not that I don't like it, but I have to read a lot of things in a short period of time and it stresses me out. Today, I took a long break to just relax and read a fiction novel that I've been wanting to read for a while now (Twisted by Emma Chase). I'm almost done and I enjoyed 97% of it. I don't know if I'll write a review on it because I have a lot of homework to do. Other than that,  I'm also reading Divine Vices by Melissa Parkin. I'm taking my time on this ebook because I have to review it this month and so far I'm enjoying the relationship between the two main characters. I don't know if I mentioned that already, but yeah I laughed many times while reading their scenes. 

xo

Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment