Sunday, October 4, 2015

OCTOBER PLANS/GOALS

Hello October Please be Good to me
http://www.harkuchwallpapers.com/hello-october-please-be-good-to-me.html
Hey readers!
Ah, it's been a while eh? I've been so busy... Well, I still am with midterm starting this week for me. I'm supposed to be studying, but I wanted to take a break and post here. If you guys didn't know, I participated in the RYBSAT readathon and I managed to read two books (Release Me by J. Kenner & Whatever Life Throws At You by Julie Cross). I wanted to write reviews on both of them, but didn't have time. Hopefully, after midterms, I'll be able to post more on this blog. Let me know if you guys have anything you want me to post about. For example: Study tips,  advice on how to find time to read, book buying ban tips or anything like that. I can film a video and upload it on my booktube account or I could just write about it here. Anyway, I hope you are all doing well and I'll talk to you guys soon (:

x
Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment