Tuesday, November 17, 2015

READ-O-RAMA TBR!

Credits to the person who who took this photo (tumblr)
Hey readers!
I'm writing to announce that I'm participating in a read-a-thon! Yes, I know I don't really do well in these kind of marathons because I always end up either in a reading slump or I change my to be read pile completely. You know what? I'm not even going to start finding some excuses. I'm just going to admit that I suck at this. lol. But I'm still doing it anyway because it's fun! 

So, this weekend, I'm going to read mostly books from my YA shelves and not books that I have to read for school. But well, if I really have to read a book for school, then I'll read that one. I still have to read the other books too though. 

One more thing, I received a few review copies and if you sent me a copy and you're wondering when will I be posting my review on your book. Don't worry, I'll post them on the date you asked me to post it and if you didn't tell me an exact date, I'll post all my reviews before the end of this year. 

So, with all that being said, let's move on the TBR list for this read-a-thon. 

Challenge(s):

  1. Read a book released in 2015: Crystal Kingdom by Amanda Hocking or The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
  2. Read a book that has been n your shelf for over a year: World After by Susan EE (Seriously, I need to finish this book. It's getting a little ridiculous)
  3. Read a book with 200 pages or else: Disney's Hercules A Classic Storybook Collection (1997 edition) *I need to read a children's book for my 2015 reading challenge so this is the one! :P*
  4. Read 3 books: Well... If I finish reading these three then I'm good (:

Voila, my tbr for the read-o-rama! 
This is hosted by Miranda, Katie, Elizabeth and Chloe. Follow their twitter account @readorama and join :D

No comments:

Post a Comment