Thursday, April 21, 2016

HELLO, again!

Hey readers!
Ah, it's been a while. I really really miss blogging and writing book reviews. Now that my semester is ending and summer is coming up, I'll start posting more on my blog.

I am planning to take two summer courses, so that I will only have six classes in my next two semesters. I just feel like seven is too much for me. I mean I can handle it, but there's always that one class that I do not focus on a lot because I have too much to do in other classes. Sooo... yeah. But I will still have time to read hopefully yes...yes.. I'll have time to read... It's only two classes...two intensive classes...ah.. we'll see.

Anyway, I'm currently behind my reading goal on goodreads and I'm a little stressed out with that. I will be participating in the upcoming readathons and hopefully that will help me catch up.

This Saturday is the Dewey's 24hour readathon and I'll be reading Possession by A.S. Byatt, Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino and Lolita by Nabokov.

Talk to you guys soon,

x
Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment