Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Totally Should've Book TAG

[ Created by emmmabooks from Youtube ]

1. Totally should've gotten a sequel
Nantucket Blue Duology by Leila Howland. I honestly really enjoyed this summery read and I still want to go back into the story. I really want a third book! 

2. Totally should've had a spin off series
The Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi. There are some characters in this series that I really enjoyed reading about and I wouldn't mind if Tahereh Mafi decides to write a series or a standalone on a character from her first trilogy.

3. An author who totally should write more books
L.A. Weatherly. Ahhh. I LOVED the Angel Series! It's so underrated, but I totally enjoyed reading about Willow and Alex and half angels. Anyway, that's the only series/books that L.A. Weatherly wrote as far as I know. I really hope she writes more books in the future!!!

4. A character who totally should've ended up with someone else
Oh, yes. So many series. Let's see. I didn't like how these series ended because the guy I rooted for since the beginning doesn't end up with the female protagonist: "The Summer I Turned Pretty" "Shatter Me" "Trylle" 

5. Totally should've ended differently
Besides those books, uhhhhh Allegiant. It should've definitely ended differently.

6. Totally should've had a movie franchise
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. If it's not yet happening. 

7. Totally should've had a TV show
The Rosemary Beach Series by Abbi Glines. Hhaha if it ever happens, it should be entertaining with all the drama this series contain.

8. Totally should've had only one point of view
The Summer I Turned Pretty, just because I didn't want to know what the two brothers think. I just hate one of them and I feel bad for the other, so it was awful reading their POV. Lame excuse, I know. 

9. Totally should have a cover change
Easy. THE LUX SERIES BY JENNIFER L. ARMENTROUT

10. Totally should've kept the original covers
All movie covers on books I guess.

11. Totally should've stopped at book one
Bared To You by Sylvia Day. Enough said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment